Malibu AYSO Region 759 has been honored with the distinguished designation as a Platinum Region. This honor is bestowed upon our dedicated volunteers and players by the National AYSO organization.
Malibu Field Conditions: (310) 317-2020
2015 Malibu AYSO Fall Registration
May 17 – 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM Point Dume Elementary
At CCW’s Spring Fair and Triathlon Demonstration
Apply at www.eayso.org - What you need to register a player(s)
• Two (2) copies of each player’s completed pre-registration form. Go to www.eayso.org , login and complete your application form. Print out two (2) copies per child along with a print out of your Volunteer Registration form and bring them to the in-person registration day(s). Do Not Wait until Registration Day to Print out your forms. Pre-Register Early! Credit cards can now be use to pay online but you must come to the registration day to submit the forms to be registered.
• Check – made payable to AYSO Region 759. Registration discounted fee is $210/player for this registration on 5/17/15. After this registration the full fee of $230/player will be charged. NEW – credit cards will now be another form of payment available online or at our Registration day.
• Birth Certificate – new players only (any player who did not play in the 2014 season).
• Eligibility – Everyone between the ages of 4 and 18 are welcome to play. Children must be 4 by August 31, 2015.
• Check the website for contact and additional information www.malibuayso.org
• Season begins August 29, 2015
• Registration closes May 31, 2015. Late registration begins June 1, 2015 and is subject to a wait list basis and the regular fee of $230/player.
• Last day for refund with written request to withdraw is July 1, 2015.
EAYSO Registration Notes: Website only works with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OSX using Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Firefox 3.0 and above and Safari 4.0 and above. Please allow pop-ups for this website.
The application process is simple to use and the program will walk you through the steps. If you have a problem logging on to your own Volunteer or Child’s Account please call AYSO (800-588-2976) for User ID (usually your “email address”) or password problems.