Malibu AYSO Region 759 has been honored with the distinguished designation as a Platinum Region. This honor is bestowed upon our dedicated volunteers and players by the National AYSO organization.
- Season begins August 29, 2015
- Coach training, safe haven and concussion certifications are due by July 15, 2015.
- Late registration begins June 6, 2015 with full registration fees $230/player and continues until 7/1/15. After that date, players will be waitlisted subject to availability. The exception for this is U5 and U6 players.
- Last day for refund with written request to withdraw is July 1, 2015. If a credit card payment was made, a $10 processing fee will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- Coaches will receive their teams in the beginning of August.
- Field are not available for practice until 8/15/15.
- Referee Training Clinic Sunday August 30, 2015 from 9am - 5pm at Webster Elementary School. Please take the online course for your division first at https://www.aysotraining.org/. You will need your volunteer ID number in order to log in. That number can be found on your volunteer form in www.eayso.org. You must be registered as a volunteer on EAYSO in order to sign up for the course.
- Photo Day October 3, 2015
- Final Day of the season November 7, 2015
- Malibu Playoffs for upper divisions November 14-15, 2015
- Area Playoffs December 5-6 and 12-13, 2015