In the event of an accident or injury before, during or after a scheduled AYSO function, please print and complete the Accident Form.
Mail the completed form to:
AYSO Region 759
Safety Director – Dana Zappala
PO Box 6616
Malibu, CA 90264
Soccer Accident Insurance Policy - download PDF
Safety guidelines - download PDF
Concussion Management guide - download PDF
Kid Zone Parent Pledge
2013 Wait List
Fall 2013 Referee Self-Scheduler Click to LOGIN
- Use your user name and password from last year (if you don't remember, enter you email address and click "forgot user name or password).
- BEFORE requesting games, go to "my profile" and select the teams that you will represent this year.
- Click search and slect the search criteria and then the games you wish to sign up for.
New Referee registration instructions:
- Select "Reigster Now" And fill out the form. Please enter an emial address (as this is how the system will ocmmunicate with you). Also (VERY IMPORTANT) select the team (or teams) that should be credited for your referee activity.
- Submit the application and within a day or two, the ARRA will process your request---at that time you will recieve an email.
- Login using the user name and password you created and select one or more search criteria (typically, the game date is enough), and select the game(s) you wish to ref.
For detailed information including screen shots, please refer to This tutorial.
AYSO, of which Malibu AYSO Region 759 is an affiliate, is a nationwide, non-profit, all-volunteer organization. It relies on the support of local volunteers for coaching, refereeing, field preparation, and many other behind-the-scenes activities each and every season, all season long. No one is paid for their services: not the board members, not the coaches, not the referees. Thanks for visiting this page, and for investing in our children's future by donating your time to Malibu AYSO. No experience is necessary...we'll train you! And remember: If you don't volunteer, another parent will have to do both their part, as well as yours. So be generous with your time and let us know where we can use YOU!
Are you a current volunteer? If so, our deepest thanks and appreciation go out to you for all of your efforts -- no matter how large or small!
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer? It's easy! Whether you want to coach, referee, help with field preparation, or serve on our board of directors, your first step is to complete a volunteer application. When it's complete, simply turn it in when you complete your child's registration.
Register to volunteer online.